Do you know a local who deserves to win an experience with a friend on our Three Capes Lodge Walk?
We've teamed up with The Mercury to find six Tasmanians (each with a friend) to join our four-day all-inclusive 'Walk with Heart' experience departing 2nd December 2020. So... do you know an outstanding Tasmanian who went above and beyond in 2020 and loves the outdoors? What about someone deserving who needs a little time in nature? Let them know they have made a positive difference in our community and nominate them prior to 5 PM, 26 October 2020.
1/ Tell us in 50 words or less why your nominated person deserves to win.
2/ Submit your entry on social media.
- Comment with your 50-word (or less) nomination on our #walkwithheart post on Facebook (click the link)
- Make sure you tag your comment #walkwithheart @Themercury.com.au
- Post this image: #walkwithheart (click on the link, download the image and upload to Instagram)
- Caption the image with your 50-word (or less) nomination.
- Make sure you tag with: #walkwithheart @taswalkingcofoundation
(Reminder - please set your post to 'public' so we can see it!)
The winner and a friend will join the dedicated 'Walk with Heart' experience departing on 2nd December 2020.
The 4-day trip includes a walking experience with Tasmania Walking Company's Three Capes Lodge Walk including 3-nights in-park private lodge accommodation, meals and non-alcoholic beverages. Our special guests will discover the Three Capes up close in an exceptional fully guided adventure departing from Hobart.
For further details on the walk: Three Capes Lodge Walk
Entry Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is only valid for nominated persons residing in Tasmania.
- All qualifier’s entries are subject to editorial review. The nominated person’s name details and story will be displayed only. The address, telephone number and email address of the nominated person or person submitting the entry will not be publicly displayed.
- By entering the competition entrants agree and understand that their written entries and/or photos submitted may be used for promotional purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant and/or owner of the photograph.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. Tasmanian Walking Company including Tasmanian Walking Company Foundation (TWC) has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. TWC reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the upon request.
- The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining any winner. No correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of TWC and The Mercury who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries or associated stories.
- Prize includes two places on the Walk with Heart experience departing and returning to Hobart on 2nd December 2020.
- TWC reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize. The prize is not valid for any other date or TWC product.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferrable.
- In participating in the prizes, the nominated person and person submitting the entry agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to grant TWC and The Mercury a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- It is the responsibility of the nominated person and the person submitting the nomination to make certain the 4-day walking experience is within the capabilities of the winner and the person accompanying the winner. TWC terms and conditions of Three Capes Lodge Walk apply.
- One entry per nominated person only.
- Participants in the prize must be a minimum of 10 years old.
- Competition closes at 5pm on 26 October 2020. Winners will be announced on 30 October 2020.
NB. Facebook and Instagram have not sponsored, endorsed or administered this project.